†otal #ell €xperience
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T#E vs IQ Game,Iguun,Bullrot,1love,Johnlo

+3
1Love
T#EGamE
Iguuun
7 posters

Go down

T#E vs IQ Game,Iguun,Bullrot,1love,Johnlo Empty T#E vs IQ Game,Iguun,Bullrot,1love,Johnlo

Post  Iguuun Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:58 pm

T#E vs IQ Game,Iguun,Bullrot,1love,Johnlo ThevsIQ

We played another 1 on irq we lost 3-2 very good game though.

keep it up lads Very Happy

Iguuun

Back to top Go down

T#E vs IQ Game,Iguun,Bullrot,1love,Johnlo Empty Re: T#E vs IQ Game,Iguun,Bullrot,1love,Johnlo

Post  T#EGamE Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:19 pm

ye was fun to at last 5v5 match first for a while enjoyed it but we need to start using bind so we know whats happening only me and love was using them. or even better start using ts.
anyways wp peeps and IQ ya lucky cunts hehe
T#EGamE
T#EGamE
T#ELeader
T#ELeader

Back to top Go down

T#E vs IQ Game,Iguun,Bullrot,1love,Johnlo Empty Re: T#E vs IQ Game,Iguun,Bullrot,1love,Johnlo

Post  1Love Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:25 pm

Yeahhh good games guys,, Like game said we need to use binds,, any way i think these IQ were the best of the IQ clan.. i thnk with the best of T#E we can pwn them;)
btwww dint see junk for a week or somthing any one knows where he is?Razz

1Love
T#EMember
T#EMember

Back to top Go down

Post  T#EMasaru Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:19 pm

The most of us are bit 'rusty'. Ive we play some matches together and we use BINDS than we gonna pwn IQ the next time. (I Hope)

Basketball
T#EMasaru
T#EMasaru
T#EMember
T#EMember

Back to top Go down

Post  m0nk3y Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:19 pm

you needed zeh monkey there to show them how its done.. lol Cool .. yes use binds or we will neva win
m0nk3y
m0nk3y
T#EMember
T#EMember

Back to top Go down

Post  Jarek Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:48 pm

Ye it was good games with u guys. I hope we can play more matches. And about binds and TS IQ not using any of it Smile, maybe sometimes someone will say "base unclear" its all lol. I think IQ still can have beter team Laughing with Bred for example. But when we will play next match it will be good game for sure.
Ah and John if u will helping THE same as u was helping IQ they will not see u much Very Happy. I have both yesterday games with stats:
T#E vs IQ Game,Iguun,Bullrot,1love,Johnlo Vsthe1wz4
T#E vs IQ Game,Iguun,Bullrot,1love,Johnlo Vsthe2cj8
on this map we was fragin not so bad but on blue side easier to cap Wink
GG and cu next time m8s

Jarek

Back to top Go down

Post  T#EMasaru Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:11 pm

Thanks Jarek Wink
T#EMasaru
T#EMasaru
T#EMember
T#EMember

Back to top Go down

Post  Junk Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:21 am

Sup with the los on irq!
Junk
Junk
T#EMember
T#EMember

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down